Monday, April 30, 2018

AMA: What's Your Favorite Clean Joke?

UPDATE: I changed the title to Bernie's Best Jokes. Please play your life accordingly.

In my continuing efforts to publicize Bernie's Best Jokes, I'm running an AMA (Ask Me Anything) event where I'm discussing children's books, jokes, publishing, cats, and anything else you might want to ask me.

You can ask questions and post your favorite jokes for kids now. I'll respond to them all day on May 2, and answer everything I can.

I hope you'll join me at the event!

J. E. Bright's AMA: What's Your Favorite Clean Joke?


J. E. Bright AMA: What's Your Favorite Bad Joke?
Click to join the AMA event.

And check out Bernie's Best Jokes!



XO
J. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purrfect Review of Bernie's Best Jokes at Basil's Blog!

I'm delighted that the beautiful Amber kitty over at the catriffic Basil's Blog gave us a warm and fuzzy review of Bernie's Bes...